Humble Gerbil (harmonyangel) wrote in newsies100,
Humble Gerbil
harmonyangel
newsies100

  • Mood:

I accept no responsibility for the words that follow. Blame my Reagan reading for eating my brain.

Musical: Phantom of the Opera
Newsie: David
Pairing: Blush
Rating: PG

Mush remembered the night before: newsprint-stained hands running over his body, a seductive voice leading him to the basement of Irving Hall. The boy who belonged to the hands and voice was across the room, now, fiddling with a broken organ, a patch covering his right eye. Approaching the boy, Mush gently caressed his face, then curled his fingers and ripped off the patch, needing to see what was beneath. But the scars were visible for only a moment before the boy was pushing Mush to the ground, the other hand covering his eye.

"Damn you! Curse you!"

Mush whimpered.
  • Post a new comment

    Error