Shimmerwings (cycnus) wrote in newsies100,
Shimmerwings
cycnus
newsies100

  • Mood:

Announcement

Hullo again! I come bearing a new prompt. And the news that Blink is reigning king of the newsies. All hail Blink! Long live the king!

Final scores:

Blink: 2
Mush: 1
Race:1

To get the party going again, I'm going to reprise an old prompt that was a lot of fun. This week, the drabble prompt is musicals. It can be a crossover, using the same themes as a musical, using lyrics...whatever your heart so desires, as long as it generally pertains to musicals.

As a general note, I'm going to be creating a permanent entry to use for posting ideas for drabble challenges. It will be linked to in the user info, so if anyone wants to suggest something for the weekly challenge, you may always feel free to do so there.

Have fun!
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic